Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas in February ?!!

For Christmas this year....a cute friend
(have I ever mentioned all of my cute friends before? I am so blessed to have them.)
came up with the idea that instead of exchanging gifts
we should treat ourselves to lunch and a "play" day at Gammage!
What a smart girl! We had a wonderful time....I give it two thumbs up (way up!).
Mary Poppins was wonderful too!
Included..was a bonus!
We had a special backstage tour by this
fantastic actress/Peggy's houseguest.
She was amazing in Mary Poppins...
it was so fun to watch you Gail
and thanks so much for the tour!
(Sorry I couldn't get a picture of Gail).
Thanks Cute Friends...it was
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome! I luv, luv, LOVE musicals. And I loved the show. The scenery was amazing. I also loved giving myself this for Christmas. Have to save up for this special gift every year! So much fun. I can't get the songs out of my head though....it's driving me crazy. I'm tired of "being Mrs. Banks!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously . . . i find myself spelling that really long "s" word as i'm going to sleep. i only wish i knew the choreography! and, yes! this WILL be a yearly occurrence. we deserve it.

    ReplyDelete