Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lists

I love to write lists of things to do...Sometimes I even add things that I've already done just so I can cross them off! It gives me a sense of accomplishment... A recent list: Get braces off...done Get dental implant completed...done Get a physical...done Get a haircut...done Get a dental appointment, teeth cleaned, cavities filled...done, done, done Make an appointment with Bishop...done Get missionary papers & fill them out...done Get a "Missionary" haircut and have picture taken...done Get a copy of passport and driver's license...done Make an appointment with Bishop to put Missionary info. in the computer...done Make an appointment with Stake President for Missionary interview...done Receive a phone call from Bishop telling us the call is on it's way...done Wait patiently...(not happening!!!) Yep! Jacob should receive his call either Wednesday or Thursday! P.S. Where do you think he'll go?

5 comments:

  1. since a missionary's papers are sent to salt lake electronically . . . maybe someday they'll be sent BACK electronically.
    wouldn't that be great?
    and it would conserve paper.
    go green!
    can't wait to hear where jake's going.
    my guess?
    this time it'll be foreign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAZIL! It has been a wonderful mission for Brad. Far away, yes, but lots of baptisms! Then he could come home and communicate with Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked Nixon where he thinks Uncle Jake Jake is going on his mission and he said, "Nixon's house"! So Nixon's guess is the Provo mission!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Europe for some reason. Like maybe France or Italy. Of course they never ask me when they are making the decisions, but they could. Way to go Jacob! I am impressed when young men get that done. It's so major and important. Send up a flare when the big white envelope gets here!

    ReplyDelete