Sunday, June 6, 2010

24 days and counting...

June is here...
I can't believe Jacob leaves at the end of this month...
More lists... Kreston and Jacob went to General Conference (and snowboarding). They also did a lot of shopping. This is the contents of just one of the packages we've received. Apparently, they get to wear bright ties in Jacob's mission...it is Mexico after all! Don't worry I'm sending some more conservative ties with him too.He's been to the temple. Sorry we didn't get a picture of everyone that attended. Thank you so much for the support! What an awesome experience. We still have a list of things to do but we're getting there! I just can't believe the time for him to leave is coming so soon. Kimberley sent me this for Mother's Day. Yes, I cried when I opened it (I cried when I opened every one of the shipments from Missionary Mall too!). I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for tears....
24 days and counting...

4 comments:

  1. drew sent a pair of jeans home from the mtc and before i washed them, i checked his pockets and found that exact mis•sion•ary saying on a crumpled up slip of paper. i cried too. (your plaque is much cuter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that plaque! A good reminder of the good Jacob will be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...that plaque is awesome. I'm coveting it. let me say i'm glad i'm on the other end and my boys are all done. much easier now. good luck with everything. i can gladly supply a box of kleenex. do you like the kind with lotion in it or plain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I didn't mean for it to make you cry! Can't wait to see you guys next week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete