Oh my my my. He's half grown! I love it. You just want to kiss those big soft cheeks. I love the names! I can't believe you caught a photo with him smiling already! Congrats!
so handsome. i can see why you haven't come home yet!
he's SO cute!!! congrats kim & dayne! and nixon! (:
he is so cute and he has a very cool birthday :) congrats!
So cute. Love the smile and love how filled out he is. Congratulations to Dayne and Kim!
Oh my my my. He's half grown! I love it. You just want to kiss those big soft cheeks. I love the names! I can't believe you caught a photo with him smiling already! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteso handsome. i can see why you haven't come home yet!
ReplyDeletehe's SO cute!!! congrats kim & dayne! and nixon! (:
ReplyDeletehe is so cute and he has a very cool birthday :) congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love the smile and love how filled out he is. Congratulations to Dayne and Kim!
ReplyDelete