I may have to come over to hold him, smell that wonderful new baby smell, and kiss his little fat cheeks to get over my baby hunger I'm going through right now!
Love the new blog look. Liked the old one too. I'm kindof liking this grey and yellow theme this year. I may have to try that combo as one of my layered looks in my sweater and many undershirt collections. Michelle did her master bedroom out of these colors. She's not crazy about it but I think it's darling. Especially with really bright yellow pillows!
I may have to come over to hold him, smell that wonderful new baby smell, and kiss his little fat cheeks to get over my baby hunger I'm going through right now!
ReplyDeletehe is perfect.
ReplyDeletelucky number 7.
and "big sister" isn't that big, is she?
good luck to ashley.
so happy for you!!
p.s. shellene: your time is coming!
Love the new blog look. Liked the old one too. I'm kindof liking this grey and yellow theme this year. I may have to try that combo as one of my layered looks in my sweater and many undershirt collections. Michelle did her master bedroom out of these colors. She's not crazy about it but I think it's darling. Especially with really bright yellow pillows!
ReplyDelete