Friday, October 16, 2009

One Thing About Becky....

She NEVER lets you take pictures of her by herself! I had to go back THIS far to find any of her by herself....
Just to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
Dear Becky: We hope you have a wonderful day and an awesome year! You are a great daughter, sister,mom, & wife. We admire your sweet disposition and your generosity. You are kind, sincere,and a delight to be around. You are a Wonder Woman!
We love you! mom & dad H.

3 comments:

  1. we agree, becky is so nice and fun to be around. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got around to blogging and saw your sweet post, thank you! You are kind to say such nice things! I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you so much for watching the girls over the weekend for me. And your right I HATE pictures of me:)!
    Ps. Adi asked to go to your house first thing this morning. I told her not today, she kept insisting we see you. I told her later this week so then she started asking for papa. I asked her if she had lots of funa dn missed you and she laughed and said Gramdma Karen is funny! :) She had a good time and sure loves her grandparents:)thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what Becky looks like. Kasey talks about them, so I can now put a face to Becky.
    Cute blog. Cute family.

    ReplyDelete