Thursday, October 15, 2009

Like mother...like son?!!

Quite a few years ago... when I was a young single adult (YSA)...my picture appeared in the LDS Church News. It was in a feature about YSA Visiting Teaching. My VT partner happened to work for the General Relief Society Presidency (She also wrote "Walk Tall, You're A Daughter"). The article happened to appear in the center of the newspaper; so I've always claimed to be a "centerfold" (of course I always add "of the Church News"). Well, we opened up the Church News today and look what we found! Yep! That's our son, Jacob, on the left side of this picture...smack in the middle of the Church News. He and a group of friends went to General Conference. They're a pretty handsome group! They had a wonderful experience...one they will never forget. Thanks Steve & Reed.

2 comments:

  1. i've always thought of you as "pin-up" material.
    that's just the kind of girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i get your autograph? or possibly take new centerfold photos of you with my new camera....doing your VT of course!

    ReplyDelete