Monday, September 27, 2010

A new look...

I attended a "blogging class" taught by Jamie Bloomfield at our ward's Relief Society Retreat this past Saturday.
It motivated me to do a little work...I've been wanting to change the look of my blog (especially since "the cutest blog on the block" had it's little issue) for awhile.
I worked on it until I got frustrated (doesn't take much to push me that far!) then I called my extremely talented daughter, Kimberley, and she fixed it all up for me!
I'm really happy with the way it looks now.
I have a couple of other things I still want to add but that will have to wait until I can handle being frustrated again!
Maybe this new look will inspire me to post all of the stuff that's been going on lately.
Don't hold your breath but it will come (hopefully soon!).
BTW if you are reading this...please leave comments...I really want to know if anyone reads this stuff!

11 comments:

  1. Of course I'm a reader! Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥love♥ the new look! Good job Karen Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stalk too! I have you on my google reader :) The new blog looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! Friends read friend's blogs. Even if they do own SB! It's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm here.
    cute blog.
    mine really needs a makeover, too.
    where were you this morning?
    we missed you.
    i hope it's not because your back is still bugging you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sister Hatch! I read your blog and I love the new look! Sure wish I could figure out how to make mine look good!
    -Kelsie McCleary Thueson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen how else do I keep up with my "hood" sister. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK I finally got around to checking it out. It is so cute, and now that you have figured yours out I will get you to help me update to a less generic look.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog. I must not have listened to the part that taught us how to make our blogs cute.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a reader! I don't feel so out of the loop when we come to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your blog...though it takes me a few weeks to get on and read it. your blog looks so stinking cute! I need Kimberly to help me .

    ReplyDelete