Before....

And After...

Meet Reagan Young
(daughter of Dallin & Ashley)
Born on Sunday, November 7th, 2010 at 8:05 am
Weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces
Length: 19 inches
She has chunky cheeks & lots of blond hair (under the beanie!)
Mom, Dad & Baby are all doing well!
So excited for them! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, she's so cute! Congrats to the new family of 3 :)
ReplyDeletegreat job, ashley!
ReplyDeleteso glad she's here.
{and she's darling.}
i love her already!! can't wait to meet the little miss! congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow, she's beautiful. and you look fabulous ashley! i'm sure i'll get to hold her soon and then we'll see her waddling around in some funny outfit that drives her crazy but makes all the mom's say "look how cute" at the Halloween carnival next year! You'll see how quickly time flies. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love that sweet chubby face! I am sooooo happy for all of you, and I know Ashley will be the SWEETEST mom.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little baby, and Ashley, you look great! I'm so happy that she is here and healthy.
ReplyDelete