Keith, Jamie, & Paige
Several of us visited the Bloomfields last night. This picture pretty much sums everything up:
Several of us visited the Bloomfields last night. This picture pretty much sums everything up:*Jamie is doing great! She is so happy she gets to be right there with Paige.
*Keith is doing great too...even though he's short on sleep.
*Paige is doing amazing! She's so sweet and so cute...looks just like Amberly!
The surgery went well yesterday. Keith explained what they did in the surgery (complete with a diagram of the heart etc.!) and it's amazing...we are so fortunate to live in a time when such medical advances are possible and available. That, and more importantly, alot of prayers were/are being answered. Paige is doing really well, she's a great patient. It's just a matter of recovering now. Jaime will be discharged on Friday, but is still able to stay right in the room (it has a bed, private bathroom, etc.) with Paige. Keep the Bloomfields in your prayers and I'll continue to post as I hear updates....Keep those comments/well-wishes coming! They are appreciated so much!
News just continues to get better. Aren't we thankful for the Power of the Priesthood and modern day miracles.
ReplyDeleteLove the smiles on Keith and Jamie's faces. Like you said, that picture says it all.
Thanks Karen.
it was so fun to see them last night.
ReplyDeletelittle paige is beautiful.
modern medicine rocks!
I'm so happy for you guys! Prayer is an amazing tool our heavenly father gave us, one that I am so grateful for and I am sure you all are too! Paige is soooo cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI've said it before... Your family is a blessing in OUR lives. We're all so thankful for the answer to prayers!
ReplyDeleteI love to come home at night and continue to be uplifted by GREAT News!! I love Miracles and staying connected to sweet Baby Paige and her zest for life!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that things are going so well. Paige is the talk of the ward and we are all so happy for her progress. We love your little family so much.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Paige is beautiful! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! We are so happy for your family in the progress that has been made. Lots of love from the Smith's
ReplyDelete