When
Paige comes home from the hospital,
Jamie is going to need a
bassinet. She is wondering if anyone out there has one that she could borrow for a few months? Just leave a comment here and she will get in contact with you. Thanks so much!
Paige is doing wonderfully! They got rid of the oxygen cannula and the oxygen monitor line that was on her forehead. She's making great progress!
Jamie's doing well too. Just trying to recover and take it easy (rather hard for
Jamie as we all know!...she's
really trying though!). She and
Keith spend alot of time at the hospital with
Paige. The kids are doing okay too. Thanks for all the service everyone is giving the Bloomfields...I know they really appreciate it!
Hi! I'm in the ward and I have a bassinet she can use! I live in the Cortona apartments.... it's one my mother in law got from a garage sale but I used it for my baby for the first 5 weeks. Jamie is more than welcome to use it. My name is Stephanie and my phone number is (808)222-3288...
ReplyDeleteI also think my daughter has one if you need it. I will double check with her. Call me if you do need it.
ReplyDelete