Thursday, January 21, 2010

Twenty-eight years ago today...

I gave birth to this wonderful son.... This is Jordan. He is an amazing person. He is brilliant, has a fun sense of humor, is a hard worker, he is a good friend, he has a strong testimony of the gospel, and he has his own house. He is also single (so if there's anyone out there who wants to line him up, let me know...hey it worked for a friend of mine...). Now that my readership is so much higher....I might as well try...right? Jordan has a lot of single friends (including several of Jamie's brothers!)...so group blind-dating works too! Seriously, he will probably be really mad at me for doing this but he says he doesn't "read Blogs". I did say he has a great sense of humor right? Jordan is a wonderful son and great example to me. Have an amazing year!
Happy Birthday Jordan!
(even though I know you "don't read Blogs").
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen for the including my brothers on your search! There has to be someone out there for these boys...if they weren't so darn picky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything you've done! Rylan has been enjoying your chicken pillows. I am so grateful for everyone and everything...life couldn't be better right now. Miracles do happen and Paige is a perfect example of this for sure! Love YOU! Oh and happy birthday Jordan. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen - This is your old (literally) visiting teaching partner! I've got 3 daughters, all unattached. Call me!
    Vickie P.

    ReplyDelete